Thursday, January 10, 2013

Female Gamers--Y U NO PLAY?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZAxwsg9J9Q

The link above is logical, sound explanation of why I will never buy the PS3 that I really really wanted for the last many years so I could play Killzone 2 and 3. While I do have PC games, I won't play anything online, even if that means I will be stuck with Tetris and nothing else (PS I grew up on Tetris and I love Tetris, no insult to Tetris). Poor Anita. She just wanted to game online without threats of rape. Now she gets thousands of emails threatening to rape her. If we let them get away with their anti-constitutional actions, this could all wind up like that evil crime in India. Sexual discrimination and death threats are anti-constitutional. If they get to death threat me then I get to take them seriously and defend my life through whatever means necessary.

I decided to boycott.

Mobs are bad news. All mobs. Especially guys who like to internet stalk a woman who looks all of 100 pounds. Yet, I stand by my constitutional rights and hopefully you are a pro-constitutionalist as well. So please don't hack me. I might turn into a demented paranoid as per the paranoid schizophrenia that I suffer from...hahaha [evil genius laugh]. Seriously, I am. I have been committed no less than 7 times the past decade. Not joking.

That being said----my SAMSUNG SERIES 7 GAMING LAPTOP IS COMING TODAY!!!!!

Wooohooooo!!!! I have seriously been drooling over this computer since I saw the CNET review for it on youtube. I bought Dishonored and the Secret World (the latter which I will just dump in the trash or something since it's an MMO and the TED talk made me piiiiiissed). So, back to Tetris.

SAMSUNG!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam or hate mail, please. Thanks for your interest!