Wednesday, January 16, 2013

20 mg Abilify, 25 mg mood stabilizer, 20 mg....later

Well, I read the last post and man, do I sound paranoid. I just wanted the readers to know that after I posted that, I was sternly told by a family member to go take my medicine. I did so. I then went to a used record and movie store and shopped. Shopping makes me feel infinitely better. It makes me impoverished, but in that moment when I am seeking a new material item, I feel healed.

I bought some used DVD's (Criminal Minds series and Law and Order series:Criminal Intent). Maybe those choices were not the most cheerful DVD's, but I was happy because I got each season for under 15 bucks, used, and that is better than I could find on amazon dot com.

Walking around the aisles, nobody looked at me askance. Nobody had any clue that I was a paranoid schizo-affective. I was calm, together, and at peace. Just the little act of being treated like a normal human being in a used record and movie store made me feel one with society.

I guess I will just have to put up with any bizarre laws that go into effect, put in place by hysterics and nay-sayers. So it goes. Ah well, they'll get sued eventually anyways.

***********************************************************************

I am taking a pre-calculus class this semester and I am worried that I will do poorly. I am decent at math, but I have this horrible insecurity that my brain will reach its limit of comprehension---like it will just putter out on me. Luckily, if that actually happens, there is a tutoring center on campus. I had bad experiences with student tutors in the past, but maybe this time will be different (one tutor laughed and said "man, you are totally going to fail the exam," when I came in to the learning center after a 2 and a half week hospitalization that occurred during the semester). But that guy probably just had a huge chip on his shoulder, no empathy, and a really bad attitude.

Here's to math! yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam or hate mail, please. Thanks for your interest!