Thursday, June 6, 2013

What is the Deal with Men? *Graphic


Below is a link to a TedTalk by Katz, PhD, speaking about men violence, child abuse, domestic abuse, and other types of male-oriented violence.

"Women who talk about these issues get called...feminazi," says Katz. He has a point.

He mentions this taboo subject---why is it males that do 90% or more of the following:
> child sexual abuse
> beating of girlfriends/wives
> rape (or females, children, males)
> murder (including serial killing, stalker killing, etc...)

Why? Is it testosterone? Is it the "special son" syndrome where parents spoil their sons and not their daughters, making their sons feel entitled? Is it sex-obsessed media? Is it the left-over of third-world hatred of women and their sexual organs?

I never really wanted to mention the fact that all violence can be generalized by one word, and that word is not "preventable", "tragic", or "rare"; it is "man."

***That being said, I think it's funny that you are probably thinking I hate men. I sleep with men, too many men. I will now disclose how many boyfriends I have had: 20. That does not include non-sexual partners that I dated. These are just guys that I slept with. Sometimes they broke it off with me, other times, I ran off. So, knowing that, do I really hate men? Especially considering that I am courting two other males at the present moment? Especially considering that I am linking to a TedTalk male speaker? I love men. I just hate this brainwashing male-violence approving mentality that is prevalent globally. It is soooo third-world.

I think to a certain extent, I am brainwashed to accept male hatred/fear/abuse. But all this brainwashing just makes me more radicalized, more polarized from the brainwashed mentality. Valerie Solanis' SCUM manifesto is tucked away safely in my bedroom. My womb is not open for impregnation, though my legs are often spread. Yes, I hide behind cyberwalls. I do this for my own safety. I exert my right to free speech and to attempt to uphold the constitution barring discrimination based against sex, creed, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation. I HAVE to protect my identity because the real word for "trolls" is "abusers".

Deepest thanks to men who are courageous and ballsy and don't beat up women or rape little kids.  Deepest thanks to the men who I have slept with and never hurt me (that excludes the guy who put a gun to my head and the guy who swore he was putting on a condom like I asked and then shoved it in bare). Deepest thanks to the women who are not totally 100% brainwashed. And fuck you women who hate other women.

Here is the link: GO TEDTALKS!!!
http://www.upworthy.com/a-ted-talk-that-might-turn-every-man-who-watches-it-into-a-feminist-its-pretty-fantastic-7?g=4

No comments:

Post a Comment

No spam or hate mail, please. Thanks for your interest!